Welcome to Baybridge Clubhouse
COVID-19 Information and Updates:
Baybridge Clubhouse is closed.
Arrangements have been made with Club members to ensure each person receives comprehensive services during this time. Although building facilities are closed, supports provided to members will be ongoing. These supports include:
- Employment services (benefits, job search taxes, SSI, and other general work items)
- Food distribution: a daily lunch is being offered to members free of charge. Lunches are being distributed out of Baybridge’s backdoor and are available for pick up between 12 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. Food deliveries are being offered for those that have non COVID-19 medical barriers.
- Regular updates are being distributed on general services and information on offerings in the Hyannis area such as food pantries, medical remote services, and mental health services
- Remote assistance is being provided to members including help with DTA applications and troubleshooting their cell phones
- Daily digital connections to other members through Baybridge Clubhouse’s Facebook Page
- Regular wellness check-ins from staff based off the needs of each member. Members are also encouraged to also check in with each other.
- An assistance line has been set up and is open for calls from 6am-8pm by calling 508-776-9127
If you have any questions please contact Tom Couhig at 508-778-4234 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Baybridge Clubhouse is a community of support for individuals who are in recovery from mental illness. The Clubhouse is a completely voluntary membership program, with activities based around the interests, needs, and goals of its membership.
Our services include supports geared toward employment, education, social activities and relationships, life skill development, housing, connecting to community resources, health and wellness, arts-based rehabilitation, and advocacy. The focus of Baybridge Clubhouse is on self-help, peer support and empowerment of its membership, with staff and members working side by side to manage all of the Clubhouse operations and governance.
Our Clubhouse focuses on the strengths of each individual, providing membership the opportunity to live, learn, and engage in meaningful work, while contributing their talents to the Baybridge Clubhouse community.
Baybridge Clubhouse is a program of Vinfen. To Learn more about Vinfen, visit their website at www.vinfen.org.